The Finance Committee is composed of the committee Chair, and other members from the Board of Supervisors who elect to serve. The Committee meets on second Tuesday of the month. The scope of the Finance Committee is as follows:
• Review and provide guidance for financial matters and financial analysis by performing the following tasks:
-Review all financial statements and report on financial activity to the full Board.
-Develop the annual budget and submit it to the full Board for approval.
• Meet as often as required, usually before each regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Supervisors.
The Finance Committee is comprised of the following Board members:
- Merrill Mundell, Chair, Town of Wilmington
- David Schoales, Town of Brattleboro
- Cheryl Franklin, Town of Guilford
- Louis Bruso, Jr. Town of Jamaica
- Tony Gordon, Town of Marlboro
- James Damato, Town of Readsboro
- Tim Franklin, Town of Vernon
- Jan Ameen, Town of Westminster