Request For Quotes - Organics Collection Services
The Windham Solid Waste Management District (WSWMD) is a municipal entity soliciting pricing to provide food scraps collection commencing on July 1, 2017.
To view a copy of the Request for Quotes (RFQ), please click here.
Questions & Responses:
Responses will be published March 23, 2017
Board of Supervisors and Finance Committee Meetings Postponed
Due to the weather, both the Board of Supervisors and Finance Committee Meetings scheduled for this evening has been postponed until Thursday, February 16th. Updated Notices & Agendas will be posted on Friday, February 10th.
Please plan your waste disposal needs accordingly.
WSWMD will be CLOSED Presidents' Day (Feb. 20th)
We will re-open on Tuesday, February 21st at 8:30 a.m.
- Pure Trash - Green Mountain Mornings
- Member Towns Vote to Close Materials Recovery Facility (MRF)
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Introducing New Program at WSWMD
- Universal Recycling Law Survey
- BrattleGrow Compost
- Recycle Your Single-Use Batteries
- Welcome to the WSWMD
- Hauler and Property Caretaker License Application
- Vermont's Universal Recycling Law